Jojoba Oil is the liquid extracted from the seeds of jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Plant. Although called an oil, it is actually a liquid wax. As a wax, Jojoba oil is very stable and does not oxidize and has very long shelf life. At room temperature, Jojoba oil is in liquid form and is suitable for skincare use.
Jojoba oil can be used as a makeup remover, facial moisturizer and as a serum oil. It can be used for hair treatment and as a scalp massage oil. It can be used for treatment of nails and cuticles as well.
Benefits of Jojoba Oil are:
- moisturize the skin and prevents irritations or rough patches
- protect and cleanse skin
- remove buildup or excess oil and keeps oil levels balanced
- remove dirt, makeup and bacteria from your face
- sooth fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging
- soften skin
- decrease symptoms of inflammation
- accelerate wound healing process
- treat sunburns, scars, acne and wrinkles
- treat dry scalps and get rid of dandruff
- add shine and soften hair
- thickens hair
When choosing Jojoba Oil, stick with Organic Brands. You need to make sure it is 100% Jojoba Oil and there is no additives or chemicals added that may irritate your skin.
Marvo&Co Golden Jojoba Oil is ACO Certified Organic. It is 100% pure, cold pressed and unrefined.
Purchase online from http://marvoco.com/product/golden-jojoba-oil-100ml-100-pure-liquid-wax-cold-pressed-unrefined/