The medicinal properties Aloe Vera possess are incredible.
Aloe Vera is most commonly known for its healing power for burns and sun-affected skins. Aloe Vera is also very effective in treating various skin conditions such as acne, athlete’s foot and itchy skin.
Aloe Vera has numerous benefits:
- contains powerful antioxidants
- anti-bacterial and anti-viral
- accelerates the healing of burns
- soothing and cooling to the skin
- improves skin tone and complexion
- improves elasticity and prevents wrinkles
- rich in Vitamin C and E and nourishing to the skin
- powerful anti-ageing
- moisturizes the skin without making it greasy
You may think Aloe Vera will dry up your skin but it is quite the opposite. You get this smooth dry feel with Aloe Vera while keeping your skin moisturized, healthy and hygienic, which is very different from the wet heavy feel you get from applying cream based lotions. You can actually use Aloe Vera Gel throughout the year.
Marvo&Co has added ACO Certified Organic Lavender and Peppermint Oil to organic Aloe Vera Gel and created this amazing Full Body Gel.
Marvo&Co Aloe Vera Full Body Gel itself is certified by ACO Certified Organic and registered Vegan by The Vegan Society, UK.
Try this amazingly medicinal Marvo&Co Aloe Vera Full Body Gel!
Online shopping available