Orange essential oil is extracted from the fruit peels of sweet orange. It has a surprisingly wide variety of household and cosmetic uses. For example, it is used in soap, detergent or kitchen cleaner that smells like oranges. Furniture sprays and bathroom cleaners may also contain orange essential oil. Many beauty products such as lotion, shampoo and acne treatments also contain orange essential oil as it has antibacterial properties.
So what is Sweet Orange Essential Oil really good for? The benefits are many…
- Relieve inflammation: it provides quick and effective relief from internal and external inflammation
- Prevent infection: it helps preventing septic fungal infections and tetanus as it inhibits microbial growth and disinfect the wounds
- Boost immunity: it is a powerful defender against oxidative stress, and has cancer fighting abilities
- Relieve depression: it has uplifting and calming effects that alleviates anxiety and anger, making it a great scent for brightening your mood in the morning and calming your nerves in the evening
- Reduce pain: it is a natural sedative that can help reducing muscle and joint pain, and helps you relax and get better sleep
- Treat spasms: it helps to relax muscle cramps, convulsion, coughing and nervous spasms
- Boost digestion: it works as relaxant and circulation-enhancer, helping to promote better digestion, ease cramps or constipation
- Treat acne and dermatitis: it is effective in fighting bacteria and inflammation on the skin that can lead to acne
- Increase libido: its aphrodisiac properties can help treat problems such as frigidity, erectile problems, impotence, loss of interest in sex and decreased libido
- Stimulate urination: it promotes urination to eliminate toxins and excess water from body
- Carminative properties: it helps in the removal of excess gas from intestines to eliminate chest pain, indigestion and discomfort
- Treat Alzheimer’s disease: a study suggests that aromatherapy using orange essential oil may help in improving cognitive function, especially in Alzheimer’s disease patients
So there are so benefits come out of tiny bottle of Sweet Orange Essential Oil !!
Sweet Orange Essential Oil can be used in diffusers, or you can ingest it or apply it topically.
And naturally, as you are taking the oil into your body, you would like to make sure that you are using the highest grade of oil available to make sure you are actually benefiting from it.
Marvo&Co Sweet Orange Essential Oil is certified organic by ACO Australian Certified Organic, 100% pure and natural. You can be assured it is the highest grade of essential oil available in the market.
So keep a bottle of Marvo&Co Sweet Orange Essential Oil in your bathroom cabinet. Purchase online from www.marvoco.com or shop from our St Leonards store